Senior Software Engineer – Frontend (React)
Raleigh/Durham | Salt Lake City | Remote /
Engineering – Engineering /
JupiterOne is a cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) platform company providing visibility and security into your entire cyber asset universe. Using graphs and relationships, JupiterOne provides a contextual knowledge base for an organization's cyber asset operations. With JupiterOne, teams can discover, monitor, understand, and act on changes in their digital environments. Cloud resources, ephemeral devices, identities, access rights, code, pull requests, and much more are collected, graphed, and monitored automatically by JupiterOne.
JupiterOne is a fast growing, cyber security company trusted by cloud-first companies like Hashicorp, Databricks, Marqeta, Divvy, Auth0, and more. JupiterOne earned the trust of Fortune 100 customers and gained more than $119M in funding and support from investors, and advisors like Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Cisco Investments, Splunk Ventures, Intel Capital, and Alpha Square Group.
- 5+ years working on production applications
- Familiar with build tooling such as Webpack, Rollup, Vite, etc.
- Exposure to modern web frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Able to translate ideas from designers and user experience experts into practical code
- Able to write concise and meaningful tests (developers are also QA engineers!)
- Able to write testable and localizable React components
- Exposure to multiple programming languages during professional career
- Able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately
- Experience with latest React APIs such as Hooks and Context
- Experience with CSS frameworks and libraries such as Material UI and JSS
- Experience with AWS services and best practices
- Familiar with GraphQL and Apollo GraphQL library
- Experience with full stack development
- Contributor to open source projects (feature development, documentation, bug fixes, reporting bugs, etc.)
- Willing to explore new approaches to solving problems and challenging the status quo
Technologies We Use:
- Material UI / JSS
- AWS (S3, CloudFront, Lambda, etc.)
- GraphQL / Apollo
JupiterOne's competitive compensation packages for salaried roles include: base salary, equity, variable/incentive pay, perks, and benefits. Cash compensation is determined by a variety of factors, to include job family, function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against current market data.
The target base salary range for this position is $120,000-$170,000
Final compensation packages are determined by multiple factors such as individual experience, education, qualifications, certifications, performance level, specialized expertise, and geographic location, and may vary from the target salary range listed above.
What we offer:
💰 Competitive Salary, plus Annual Bonus eligibility, plus Equity Options
🩺 Medical & Rx Plans with Telemedicine & Mental Health Support, and Fertility Benefits (incl. domestic partners)
🦷 Robust Dental and 🤓 Vision Plans (includes adult orthodontics!)
🆓 Zero cost medical/dental/vision options for employee only coverage
🏝 Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 🇺🇸10 Paid Holidays, including JupiterOne Day on July 21st
🐣 Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave at 100% of your salary
🦺 Paid Time Off to Volunteer every quarter
🏋🏽♂️🏊🏼♀️ Wellness Activities Reimbursement
➕ 401(k), Life Insurance, Short Term / Long Term Disability Options
🗣 Generous Employee Referral Program
🎉 Fantastic Company Culture - Fun Company Events - Career Growth Potential
🏳️🌈 🏳️⚧️ ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻✊ All are welcome, celebrated, supported, and appreciated!
We are committed to growing fast with the support of our customers, team, and community.
We enjoy a culture of excellence among an accomplished group of executive leaders, engineers, sales, and marketing professionals.
Here are some awards we’re proud to share:
JupiterOne named Forbes Top 20 Cybersecurity Startups to watch in 2021
JupiterOne Founder and CEO, Erkang Zheng, selected as The Top 25 Cybersecurity CEOs of 2021
JupiterOne CISO, Sounil Yu, named Winner of the Top 10 CISOs of 2021 and Finalist for Top 10 Cyber Security Experts in the Black Unicorn Awards at Black Hat 2021
This is an opportunity to join a fully funded startup with incredible prospects for growth (career, financial, and personal).
Due to current limitations our company is not able to sponsor international employees working in the United States at this time.
JupiterOne is an equal opportunity employer. We're an inclusive team that is dedicated to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
JupiterOne is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 833-578-7663.