Technical Product Manager - Integrations
Operations – Product Management /
JupiterOne is a fast growing, cyber security company trusted by companies like Hashicorp, Databricks, Marqeta, Divvy, Auth0, and more to secure their digital operations and infrastructure. In less than one year, JupiterOne has earned the trust of Fortune 100 customers and gained more than $49M in funding and support from investors, and advisors like Bain Capital Ventures, Sapphire Ventures, Cisco Investments, Splunk Ventures, and more.
Our software helps companies create a contextual knowledge base using graphs and relationships as the single source of truth for an organization's cyber asset operations. We help security, IT, and cloud teams answer the questions that matter.
JupiterOne is looking for a Product Manager to own the backlog and roadmap for our integration development. This opportunity requires knowledge of security practitioner needs, passion for a well-planned backlog, and experience working with both internal and outsourced development teams.
We are looking for someone help us manage our aggressive integrations roadmap. Specifically, we need someone who can identify new integrations we should support; work with those partner companies to setup the integration partner relationship; articulate the value proposition of the integration with JupiterOne; create the data model for the integration; work with the development team to verify the integration; and craft release notes, documentation, and marketing content as new integrations are launched.
What you will do:
- Understand overall product position and messaging to drive appropriate prioritization of integration roadmap
- Work with customers and services teams to understand new integration development needs
- Articulate requirements and translate to acceptance criteria for development
- Articulate the desired data model for new integrations and update the data model for integration enhancements
- Develop the roadmap and manage the well groomed backlog of new integrations and enhancements to existing integrations
- Manage the technical relationships with integration partners
- Manage the priorities for outsourced development teams
- Coordinate with product marketing team for launch and promotion of new integrations and significant enhancements to existing integrations
- Drive data quality and consistency improvements across integrations
- Drive documentation improvements across integrations
Who you are:
- You have 2-5 years in a product role, such as product owner or product manager
- You have experience with security tools or the security market space
- You have experience managing API-based product integrations
- You are extremely well organized and get excited about a tidy Jira board
- You want to build products that excite and delight users
What we offer:
💰Competitive Salary, plus Annual Bonus eligibility, plus Equity Options
🩺 Medical & Rx Plans with Health Advocate, Telemedicine, & Mental Health Support (incl. domestic partners)
🦷 Robust Dental and 🤓 Vision Plans (includes adult orthodontics!)
🆓 Zero cost medical/dental/vision options for employee only coverage
🏝Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 🇺🇸10 Paid Holidays, including JupiterOne Day on July 21st
🐣 Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave at 100% of your salary
🦺 Paid Time Off to Volunteer every quarter
🏋🏽♂️🏊🏼♀️ Wellness Activities Reimbursement
➕401(k), Life Insurance, STD/LTD Options
🗣 Generous Employee Referral Program
🎉 Fantastic Company Culture - Fun Company Events - Career Growth Potential
🏳️🌈 🏳️⚧️ ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻✊ All are welcome, celebrated, supported, and appreciated!
We are committed to growing fast with the support of our customers, team, and community.
We enjoy a culture of excellence among an accomplished group of executive leaders, engineers, sales, and marketing professionals. Here are some awards we’re proud to share:
JupiterOne named Forbes Top 20 Cybersecurity Startups to watch in 2021
JupiterOne Founder and CEO, Erkang Zheng, selected as The Top 25 Cybersecurity CEOs of 2021
JupiterOne CISO, Sounil Yu, named Winner of the Top 10 CISOs of 2021 and Finalist for Top 10 Cyber Security Experts in the Black Unicorn Awards at Black Hat 2021
This is an opportunity to join a fully funded startup with incredible prospects for growth (corporate, financial, and personal).
We're an inclusive team that is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Due to current limitations our company is not able to sponsor international employees working in the United States at this time.
JupiterOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. JupiterOne is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Shiva Schilling at 703-409-1676 or email@example.com.