Software Engineer - Integrations
Morrisville, NC /
JupiterOne (https://jupiterone.com) is a Cloud Security SaaS startup built around the notion that complexity is the enemy of security operations and assurance. To combat complexity, organizations need centralized visibility of assets and resources from all of their different platforms, mapping relationships and measuring changes in their environment in a single, searchable repository. JupiterOne is trusted by industry leaders like Reddit, Databricks, Auth0, and Addepar.
We’re a small team of 20, looking for an ambitious software engineer able to work independently and take ownership of the problems they solve. This is an opportunity to join a well-funded early-stage startup with incredible prospects for growth (corporate, financial, and personal). We offer a competitive salary, equity in the company, 100% covered health insurance, and other benefits not always found in early-stage start-ups.
- Contribute to the development of open-source projects that advance the adoption of the JupiterOne platform
- Write TypeScript code to connect to third-party HTTP-based APIs to collect and normalize data into the JupiterOne graph
- Deploy code using Docker and Terraform to our AWS cloud-native infrastructure
- Experience with TypeScript or similar typed programming languages
- Experience developing or using REST or GraphQL APIs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or relevant work experience
- Previous startup experience, preferably in a rapid, high growth environment
- Contributed to open-source projects (feature development, documentation, bug fixes, reporting bugs, etc.)
What We Offer
- 100% company paid health plan for employees; option to purchase no-deductible plans
- Dental and Vision plans
- Wellness - Health Advocate, On-Demand Primary Care, TelaDoc Virtual Health
- 401k (to be offered by end of October)
- 401k matching to be considered in 2021
- Free snacks, regular team lunches
JupiterOne has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture — we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?