Solutions Architect / Engineer
Raleigh/Durham | Salt Lake City | Remote /
JupiterOne (https://jupiterone.com) helps insanely great companies achieve, maintain, and operationalize security and compliance. We enjoy a culture of excellence among an accomplished group of executive leaders, engineers, and sales and customer engagement professionals. This is an opportunity to join a fully funded early stage startup with incredible prospects for growth: corporate, financial, and personal.
We're looking for people who have experience in software development, sales engineering, and the information security industry who want to focus their energy on helping current and prospective customers succeed with JupiterOne.
Due to current limitations our company is not able to sponsor international employees working in the United States at this time.
Candidates that will fit best (not in order of priority):
- Care about a customer getting as much value as possible out of software
- Are willing and able to read and write code to help customers achieve their goals
- Find value in improving documentation and automating everything
- Want to actively grow our customer base and be compensated partially with commission
- Understand the importance of visibility for information security operations
- Have experience communicating across customer and development team boundaries
- Communicate clearly in both written and verbal forms
- Are prepared for occasional customer requests outside normal business hours
- Experience working in Agile team environments building and maintaining commercial software
- Experience with cloud/IT security (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with one or more security compliance frameworks (PCI DSS, HITRUST, SOC II, FedRAMP, etc.)
- Experience working with open source projects (reporting bugs, submitting fixes, managing projects)
- Experience in a customer support role
This is a customer focused role to be filled by a person who contributes to sales, onboarding, and ongoing solutions development, learning about customers' needs and writing code when custom solutions require it. A lot of your work will be customer facing, open source, or published on the Internet, so we'll be counting on your coding and communication skills. The sales and development teams will be right there with you as we work together to build JupiterOne.