Associate Events Coordinator
Morrisville, NC /
JupiterOne (https://jupiterone.com) shines a light for our customers, providing complete asset visibility into the cybersecurity universe. Our customers create order from chaos and embrace a bold new vision of cyber security. In an industry full of "sort-of" solutions and reactive security measures, we recognize that a tactic without strategy is the noise before defeat. When it comes to our customers securing their business assets, failure is not an option.
Whether our customers are in the outer reaches of their cybersecurity journey or just getting started, JupiterOne guides them towards complete cyber asset visibility and a better understanding of the relationships between those assets. We help centralize and accelerate our customers cyber security programs fostering innovation for the business.
JupiterOne began in 2018 and is already being used by companies like Reddit, Databricks, Auth0, and Addepar to manage and monitor their cyber asset universe. We raised a Series A round of funding in July 2020 to help us scale every function of the business. This is an opportunity to join a fully funded early stage startup with incredible prospects for growth (corporate, financial, and personal).
JupiterOne is looking for a motivated Event Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team. This person will help generate demand for our products, build awareness for our brand, and engage customers through advocacy efforts. Our ideal candidate has proven experience coordinating successful trade shows and events and a passion for meeting prospects, partners, and customers while owning the event experience from start to finish. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will play an integral role on the Marketing team by planning and executing everything events-related (both virtual and eventually in person).
Challenges You’ll Face:
- Work with CMO and marketing team to plan, execute, and track marketing and sales events to meet and/or exceed quarterly pipeline and revenue targets and drive customer advocacy through meetups that align with company and team OKRs.
- Work closely with marketing, customer success, and sales teams to discuss leadership conferences and trade show sponsorship opportunities
- Develop event strategies with these teams based on objectives like lead generation, increasing product usage/speeding customer onboarding, and customer advocacy.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute numerous events per year with end-to-end plan and follow-up, measurement, and ROI
- Responsible for all pre-show planning and management of event coordination including but not limited to: internal team training for the event (elevator pitch, demos, etc.), securing hotel rooms and flights, support materials, pre- and post-show communications with internal event team, attendees, prospects, customers, and partners
- Travel with sales and/or customer success team to trade shows and field events once in person events open up.
- Build strong relationships with customers, partners, and industry experts
- Ensure event display represents the JupiterOne brand and is always professional
- Manage team representing JupiterOne on the road (booth schedule, breaks, branded attire, behavior, etc.)
- Coordinate and manage all event inventory including booth displays and signs, demo sites, event presentations, sales and marketing collateral, prizes and giveaways, etc.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of 1-2 years in an event coordinator or related role, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience organizing and coordinating multiple events simultaneously
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized, decisive, and a quick problem solver
- A self-starter who is energized by people and fast-paced environments
- Ability to motivate cross-functional teams to work with you and feel great about their involvement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related equivalent experience
- Ability and excitement to eventually travel throughout North America and possibly internationally for trade shows and events
What’s in it for you
You will work in a collaborative office environment that welcomes new ideas and allows you to make an immediate impact on the team. Additionally, we offer great benefits such as: competitive salary, health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, casual work environment, and occasional company outings.
Due to current limitations our company is not able to sponsor international employees working in the United States at this time.