Operations – Product Management /
JupiterOne is a cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) platform company providing visibility and security into your entire cyber asset universe. Using graphs and relationships, JupiterOne provides a contextual knowledge base for an organization's cyber asset operations. With JupiterOne, teams can discover, monitor, understand, and act on changes in their digital environments. Cloud resources, ephemeral devices, identities, access rights, code, pull requests, and much more are collected, graphed, and monitored automatically by JupiterOne.
JupiterOne is a fast growing, cyber security company trusted by cloud-first companies like Hashicorp, Databricks, Marqeta, Divvy, Auth0, and more. JupiterOne earned the trust of Fortune 100 customers and gained more than $119M in funding and support from investors, and advisors like Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Cisco Investments, Splunk Ventures, Intel Capital, and Alpha Square Group.
As Security Analyst on the Product team, you will be responsible for developing written guidance for our end-users on how to understand JupiterOne’s security alerts and questions and what needs to be done to address misconfigurations highlighted by JupiterOne. A successful candidate must have a solid knowledge of cloud security, security operations, and security engineering; familiarity with compliance standards; and experience with J1QL or other query language, sparql, SQL, etc.
What you will do:
- Develop guidance for JupiterOne users on the impact and context for information that JupiterOne Is surfacing through JupiterOne Managed Questions (JupiterOne Questions ) and JupiterOne Alerts.
- Develop product content alongside the product team such as Compliance Mappings of Managed Questions to Compliance Controls using J1QL (JupiterOne Query Language). See Introduction to JupiterOne Query Language (J1QL) - AskJ1 Community for an overview of the query language.
- Research needs of security engineers, cloud security practitioners, and other users. Develop product content, guidance, and recommendations for remediation to meet those needs.
- Develop a product content roadmap in alignment with customers needs, industry and market changes, and product roadmap.
- Build/Shepherd product content pipeline working with Solutions and Security teams to coordinate creation of new product content.
- Create promotional materials around new product content including internal FAQs, blog posts, etc.
- Coordinate with the data science and the security & research team for developing research pieces such as the State of Cyber Assets Report (SCAR).
Who you are:
- 3-5 years or more of experience in security, compliance, or adjacent roles.
- Familiarity with compliance frameworks and benchmarks such as CIS AWS Foundations, CIS Google Foundations, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud account security misconfigurations and how to resolve them.
- Familiarity with J1QL or other query language, such as sparql, SQL, etc. (all product content will be created based on JupiterOne’s Query Language).
- Empathy for challenges and needs of security practitioners.
- History working with a high growth, early-stage company scaling fast. Adaptable and able to excel in a quickly evolving environment.
What we offer:
💰Competitive Salary, plus Annual Bonus eligibility, plus Equity Options
🩺 Medical & Rx Plans with Health Advocate, Telemedicine, & Mental Health Support (incl. domestic partners)
🦷 Robust Dental and 🤓 Vision Plans (includes adult orthodontics!)
🆓 Zero cost medical/dental/vision options for employee only coverage
🏝Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 🇺🇸10 Paid Holidays, including JupiterOne Day on July 21st
🐣 Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave at 100% of your salary
🦺 Paid Time Off to Volunteer every quarter
🏋🏽♂️🏊🏼♀️ Wellness Activities Reimbursement
➕401(k), Life Insurance, STD/LTD Options
🗣 Generous Employee Referral Program
🎉 Fantastic Company Culture - Fun Company Events - Career Growth Potential
🏳️🌈 🏳️⚧️ ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻✊ All are welcome, celebrated, supported, and appreciated!
We are committed to growing fast with the support of our customers, team, and community.
We enjoy a culture of excellence among an accomplished group of executive leaders, engineers, sales, and marketing professionals. Here are some awards we’re proud to share:
JupiterOne named Forbes Top 20 Cybersecurity Startups to watch in 2021
JupiterOne Founder and CEO, Erkang Zheng, selected as The Top 25 Cybersecurity CEOs of 2021
JupiterOne CISO, Sounil Yu, named Winner of the Top 10 CISOs of 2021 and Finalist for Top 10 Cyber Security Experts in the Black Unicorn Awards at Black Hat 2021
This is an opportunity to join a fully funded startup with incredible prospects for growth (corporate, financial, and personal).
We're an inclusive team that is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Due to current limitations our company is not able to sponsor international employees working in the United States at this time.
JupiterOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. JupiterOne is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Shiva Schilling at 703-409-1676 or firstname.lastname@example.org.