Software Engineer – Frontend (React)
Morrisville, NC /
JupiterOne (https://jupiterone.com) is a Cloud Security SaaS startup and we’re looking for an ambitious software engineer to join the frontend development team.
Are you passionate about building beautiful, user-friendly web interfaces that are easy to extend and maintain? If so, we’re interested in chatting with you. Successful hires will receive a competitive salary, earn equity in the company, and almost immediately see their contributions make an impact on the product. JupiterOne is a small team of less than 20 people so we are looking for developers that can work independently when necessary.
JupiterOne began in 2018 and is already being used by companies like Reddit, Databricks, and Auth0 to manage and monitor their cloud infrastructure. As a LifeOmic company, we enjoy a culture of excellence among an accomplished group of executive leaders, scientists, engineers, and sales & customer engagement professionals. This is an opportunity to join a fully funded early stage startup with incredible prospects for growth (corporate, financial, and personal).
We're an inclusive team that is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Experience using React (side projects and learning exercises accepted!)
- Exposure to modern web frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Able to translate ideas from designers and user experience experts into practical code
- Able to write concise and meaningful tests (developers are also QA engineers!)
- Able to write testable and localizable React components
- Exposure to multiple programming languages during professional career
- Able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately
- Experience with latest React APIs such as Hooks and Context
- Experience with CSS frameworks and libraries such as Material UI and JSS
- Experience with AWS services and best practices
- Familiar with GraphQL and Apollo GraphQL library
- Experience with full stack development
- Contributor to open source projects (feature development, documentation, bug fixes, reporting bugs, etc.)
- Willing to explore new approaches to solving problems and challenging the status quo
- Material UI / JSS
- AWS (S3, CloudFront, Lambda, etc.)