Sales – Sales /
JupiterOne is a cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) platform company providing visibility and security into your entire cyber asset universe. Using graphs and relationships, JupiterOne provides a contextual knowledge base for an organization's cyber asset operations. With JupiterOne, teams can discover, monitor, understand, and act on changes in their digital environments. Cloud resources, ephemeral devices, identities, access rights, code, pull requests, and much more are collected, graphed, and monitored automatically by JupiterOne.
JupiterOne is a fast growing, cyber security company trusted by cloud-first companies like Hashicorp, Databricks, Marqeta, Divvy, Auth0, and more. JupiterOne earned the trust of Fortune 100 customers and gained more than $119M in funding and support from investors, and advisors like Sapphire Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Cisco Investments, Splunk Ventures, Intel Capital, and Alpha Square Group.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of solution sales experience selling disruptive technology (preferable cybersecurity) to companies from cloud native technology companies to large, complex enterprise organizations
- Proficiency in SaaS, Annual Recurring Revenue Model, with passion and commitment for customer success
- Successful experience running the entire sales cycle from start to finish and owning a million-dollar plus quota
- History working with a high growth, early-stage company scaling fast. Adaptable and able to excel in a quickly evolving environment.
- Strong track record of sales performance and exceeding attainment goals
- Established process for generating new business
- Consultative sales experience and ability to challenge customers to think differently
- Ability to penetrate accounts, land and expand, and strategically position for additional business.
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent verbal, communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team, work together to maximize team success.
- Proficient with sales processes such as MEDDPICC, Challenger Selling, or Value Selling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
What You Will Do:
- Identify, define, and close sales and business opportunities across your market in order to build and maximize JupiterOne market position.
- Coordinate sales and solution requirements, develop and negotiate contracts, and integrate contract requirements with business operations.
- Identify, research and develop strategies to pursue new business leveraging external and internal resources including marketing, strategic channel partners, events, and other direct forms of outreach.
- Develop and expand prospects, pursue active engagements with target audiences, conduct outreach to build pipeline, record contacts and activity in JupiterOne customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Be an active, engaged learner and knowledgeable about JupiterOne services, research, innovation, messaging and thought leadership as well as ongoing trends, insights and changes in the security environment.
- Represent JupiterOne professionally to all interested parties including customers, prospects, and outside partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
**This is a talent pool positions for sales opportunities at JupiterOne as they become available**
What we offer:
💰Competitive Salary, plus Annual Bonus eligibility, plus Equity Options
🩺 Medical & Rx Plans with Health Advocate, Telemedicine, & Mental Health Support (incl. domestic partners)
🦷 Robust Dental and 🤓 Vision Plans (includes adult orthodontics!)
🆓 Zero cost medical/dental/vision options for employee only coverage
🏝Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 🇺🇸10 Paid Holidays, including JupiterOne Day on July 21st
🐣 Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave at 100% of your salary
🦺 Paid Time Off to Volunteer every quarter
🏋🏽♂️🏊🏼♀️ Wellness Activities Reimbursement
➕401(k), Life Insurance, STD/LTD Options
🗣 Generous Employee Referral Program
🎉 Fantastic Company Culture - Fun Company Events - Career Growth Potential
🏳️🌈 🏳️⚧️ ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏼✊🏻✊ All are welcome, celebrated, supported, and appreciated!
We are committed to growing fast with the support of our customers, team, and community.
We enjoy a culture of excellence among an accomplished group of executive leaders, engineers, sales, and marketing professionals. Here are some awards we’re proud to share:
JupiterOne named Forbes Top 20 Cybersecurity Startups to watch in 2021
JupiterOne Founder and CEO, Erkang Zheng, selected as The Top 25 Cybersecurity CEOs of 2021
JupiterOne CISO, Sounil Yu, named Winner of the Top 10 CISOs of 2021 and Finalist for Top 10 Cyber Security Experts in the Black Unicorn Awards at Black Hat 2021
This is an opportunity to join a fully funded startup with incredible prospects for growth (corporate, financial, and personal).
We're an inclusive team that is dedicated to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Due to current limitations our company is not able to sponsor international employees working in the United States at this time.
JupiterOne is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. JupiterOne is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Shiva Schilling at 703-409-1676 or email@example.com.