Customer Experience Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Just Insurance is a young, fast-growing start-up, looking to revolutionize the auto insurance industry. Our customers pay fair premiums which are based on how they drive, rather than how old they are or what area they live in. They pre-pay, adding how much they can afford, pay only for what they use and don’t have to sign up to long and expensive yearly contracts.
We provide our insurance through an app. It’s super simple to signup and to use, built using the latest technology and powered by our proprietary data algorithms. It helps us to measure how our customers drive, what price they should get and allows to settle claims fast.
Find out more: www.just.insure
Reporting to the COO, the Customer Experience Manager's mission will be to provide world-class customer experience across all channels. This is a hands-on role so you will be responsible for a wide range of duties, including interacting with our customers, managing the customer experience team, planning and analysis, and managing the relationship with our TPA.
We are looking for someone highly motivated and self-directed, who will motivate and lead by example and maintain a positive attitude during crunch time. Someone who is a great communicator and analytical thinker with a desire to lead others. If you possess exceptional teamwork and the communication skills necessary to collaborate we would love to speak with you.
This role will entail
- Manage multiple channels of inbound requests including phone calls, email, and live chat
- Provide tactical direction for customer service
- Manage relationship with our TPA
- Provide the highest quality of customer support
- Work closely with our engineering and design teams to highlight improvements
- Recommend productivity and efficiency enhancements
- Implement new procedures and technology
Experience you bring to us
- 2+ years at an Auto Insurance carrier in the US
- 2+ years of team leadership experience
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-driven business with proven success in time management
- Strong experience with all aspects of Call Center Operations
- Strong experience with all aspects of Claims Management
- Must possess a current Arizona Property and Casualty License
This is an extraordinary opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a business that seeks to revolutionize a $222B industry - and that's in the US alone. If you are passionate about making a difference and have a hunger to shake up a market that is ripe for change, this is the role for you.