Just Insurance is a young, fast-growing start-up, looking to revolutionize the auto insurance industry. Our customers pay fair premiums which are based on how they drive, rather than how old they are or what area they live in. They pre-pay, adding how much they can afford, pay only for what they use and don’t have to sign up to long and expensive yearly contracts.
We provide our insurance through an app. It’s super simple to signup and to use, built using the latest technology and powered by our proprietary data algorithms. It helps us to measure how our customers drive, what price they should get and allows to settle claims fast.
Find out more: www.just.insure
What you will be doing:
Working with our Head of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will help to implement an online and offline marketing strategy within our launch markets. Working autonomously, the Marketing Specialist will provide research on the target audience to execute on strategies to gain new customers.
The Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
This will include
- Working with influencer marketing and creating sweepstakes
- Creating content to target user audience: low income, new drivers, Hispanic
- Research in different markets for targeting audience
- Writing and reviewing article briefs
- Executing on new customer acquisition strategies
- Flyer distributions
- Direct to consumer – outbound emails and phone calls
- Establishing new partnerships with independent automotive dealerships
Skills you bring to us
- Recent college graduate or two years of marketing experience
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: building great relationships
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Social media marketing
- Fluency in both written and spoken Spanish
- Independent work style and self-motivated
Pluses, not required
- SEO / SEM best practices
- Automotive Insurance
- Hispanic marketing
This is an extraordinary opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a business that seeks to revolutionize a $222B industry - and that's in the US alone. If you are passionate about making a difference and have a hunger to shake up a market that is ripe for change, this is the role for you.