Phoenix, AZ /
Just Insurance is a revolutionary tech start-up, looking to disrupt the US auto insurance industry. Our vision is to dramatically improve road safety, while also making car insurance more fair and affordable to millions of people. At the core of our groundbreaking product is our app, which is super simple to use, built using the latest technology and powered by our proprietary data algorithms.
It’s not only us that believes in this vision. We’ve just closed a $5.7m Seed round including VCs who invested in Facebook at their inception.
Find out more: www.just.insure
With our vision, industry-leading product and investment, we are looking to grow our exceptional team.
What you will be doing:
Working with our Head of Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will help to implement an online and offline marketing strategy within our launch markets. Working autonomously, the Marketing Specialist will provide research on the target audience to execute on strategies to gain new customers.
The Marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
This will include
- Working with influencer marketing and creating sweepstakes
- Creating content to target user audience: low income, new drivers, Hispanic
- Research in different markets for targeting audience
- Writing and reviewing article briefs
- Executing on new customer acquisition strategies
- Flyer distributions
- Direct to consumer – outbound emails and phone calls
- Establishing new partnerships with independent automotive dealerships
Skills you bring to us
- Recent college graduate or two years of marketing experience
- Fluency in Spanish: written and verbal
- Canvassing or local marketing knowledge in Arizona
- Exceptional interpersonal skills: building great relationships
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Social media marketing
- Independent work style and self-motivated
Pluses, not required
- SEO / SEM best practices
- Property and Casualty insurance
- Hispanic consumer audience marketing
This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of an exceptional team, in an exciting company that seeks to revolutionize a $222B industry - and that's in the US alone. If you are exceptional, passionate about making a difference and have a hunger to shake up a market that is ripe for change, this is the role for you.