Los Angeles, CA
Just Insurance is a young, fast-growing start-up, looking to revolutionize the auto insurance industry. Our customers pay fair premiums which are based on how they drive, rather than how old they are or what area they live in. They pre-pay, adding how much they can afford, pay only for what they use and don’t have to sign up to long and expensive yearly contracts.
We provide our insurance through an app. It’s super simple to signup and to use, built using the latest technology and powered by our proprietary data algorithms. It helps us to measure how our customers drive, what price they should get and allows to settle claims fast.
Find out more: www.just.insure
Position responsible for providing administrative day-to-day assistance for Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Just Auto Insurance and additional LA-based staff as necessary. Responsibilities also include client event coordination, special projects, and collaboration with other teams.
What you will be doing
- Manage administrative responsibilities with enthusiasm and accuracy, including, but not limited to: scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, handling catering requests, answering phones and responding to caller questions, filing, scanning, expense reports, conducting research on new projects.
- Ability to prepare, draft, proofread and execute accurate business correspondence, and to prepare presentations through proficiency in G Suite products: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive, Calendar, Chat, Meet.
- Adherence to sensitive timelines, deadlines, and confidential materials.
- Analysis and Reporting: Assist team with the development and distribution of weekly, monthly and ad-hoc analysis.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with key cross-divisional personnel and external partners.
Skills you would bring to us
- Superior organizational and communication skills required.
- Ability to interface up to senior level executives is essential
- Multitask in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating strong prioritization skills
- The ability to think creatively and maintain a positive attitude
- Strong proficiency with Mac/PC Computer with knowledge of G Suite products
- Technology company or startup company experience is a plus
This is an extraordinary opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a business that seeks to revolutionize a $222B industry - and that's in the US alone. If you are passionate about making a difference and have a hunger to shake up a market that is ripe for change, this is the role for you.