Player Engagement Specialist
PLAYER RETENTION – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
You are a highly creative, resourceful and visionary individual who can capture the audience’s attention through skillful social media use. You are known for your effective communication along with superb relationship building nature. You are also excited to dive into how social channels function and how to use them to maximize their intended impact.
Join our talented Montreal team and work in a collaborative environment where you have touch point with many disciplines within the organization.
You will contribute by:
- Developing, writing and publishing engaging content for all social media channels and support key beats from Marketing, Live Operations, and Product Development while ensuring that the tone of voice and brand standards are followed
- Collaborate with stakeholders to make creative content that will drive followers to engage, react, and share
- Managing social media channels to ensure theming is updated regularly and content is posted at optimal and strategic times
- Staying on top of new social media channels and trends to maintain best practices across all channels and make recommendations for any new opportunities
- Collaborating regularly with Product Marketing, Community, Customer Service, Product Development and Live Operations to ensure communications are accurate and supporting key initiatives
- Working closely with the Product Marketing team to plan and create assets to support social media strategy
- Creating new opportunities to engage in activities with our fans that promote conversion and recurring payments, and most importantly, help to increase retention and product loyalty
- Assisting with writing/editing various copy for Marketing initiatives (ie: ad copy, blog posts, etc)
Your background includes:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 1-2 years of experience managing social media channels
- Proven track record of creative copywriting and communication skills
- Ability to form strong relationships with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Versed in social networking and channel trends
- Ability to communicate and coordinate across multiple locations and departments
- Exceptional team player
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity in a rapidly changing environment
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.