Product Marketing Manager
MARKETING – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
As a Product Marketing Manager on Kabam’s Product Marketing Team, you’ll work closely with the Game and Publishing teams to bring a new title to market and provide ongoing marketing support. You have a passion for games and are competitive by nature. You understand how to use data to inform and evaluate marketing efforts and keep up to date on the latest innovations in the mobile gaming industry. You have a passion for content marketing, understanding the importance of balancing great storytelling with effective campaigns that drive results.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join us! We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives against the larger Product Marketing strategies
- Collaborating with development teams to ensure alignment between the product offering and optimization of marketing programs
- Developing marketing strategies and tactics to support the goals
- Managing & building up licensor, partner and vendor relationships
- Managing the marketing roadmap for the product
- Building strong relationships cross-functionally with multiple teams within Kabam
- Developing comprehensive analyses and post mortem reports on Product Marketing campaigns, working with game analysts and BI teams to interpret and report on results
- Creating comprehensive campaign and creative briefs
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of the competition and market trends, collaborating with Consumer Insights to inform marketing projects
- Identifying best practices and techniques both inside and outside the social-gaming industry
- Managing external partners to coordinate campaigns, analyzing and reporting shared results
- Knowing your product inside and out, keeping up to date on the game development roadmap, new features, content release schedule, etc
- Managing external events working with external vendors and internal resources to put on a great show
In order to be successful for this role, we are looking for:
- 5+ Years of experience in the consumer-facing product marketing function of a company, preferably in digital entertainment products (mobile games, console games, online/PC games, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
- Strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Strong project management experience including organizational skills, scheduling, and the ability to multi-task
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills - copywriting experience a plus
- Passion for consumer entertainment and games
- Self-starter/entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong computer skills and a high level of proficiency in the day to day office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word – familiarity with Acrobat Pro and Photoshop a plus
- Experience developing strong working relationships with cross-functional teams in multiple studios/locations
- Experience working with external partners and licensors, following strict brand rules and guidelines
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.