Gameplay Capture Artist, UA Creative
San Francisco /
GROWTH MARKETING – Currently Hiring /
Regular Full-time (RFT)
Kabam is looking for a Gameplay Capture Artist to join our UA Creative team in San Francisco. This person will be responsible for capturing gameplay, optimizing the capture pipeline, and maintaining a highly organized library of gameplay footage. UA Creative is a highly talented video editors, designers, illustrators, and developers. The ideal candidate is a technical expert with a creative mindset who enjoys working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Ownership of the entire gameplay capture pipeline for UA Creative video team and external creative partners
- Capture and log gameplay footage and screenshots for multiple titles
- Setup, direct, and capture custom scenes and cinematics
- Organize and manage all captured footage for both internal and external libraries across multiple cloud based platforms
- Manage all equipment, hardware, and software for all capture stations and identify new tools to help improve capture processes
- Troubleshoot technical issues and liaise with game teams and developers from remote studios
- Cut/Trim capture files as needed
Skills and Experience
- Must provide an online portfolio demonstrating relevant experience with Unity and gameplay capture
- Expert proficiency in Unity and knowledge of third-party apps/plugins
- Experience working with Perforce and Git Extensions
- Experience manipulating cameras, animations, and game assets in Unity
- Advanced understanding of shot composition, lighting, framing, and camera directionProficient with Adobe Premiere and/or After Effects
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment and within an iterative design process
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a fast paced environment where priorities often change
Nice to Have
- Experience with Asana, JIRA
- Experience with 3D assets and 3DS Max
- Experience working in Unreal Engine
- Experience with mobile performance marketing
- Experience working with IPs
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.