IT – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
The IT Manager leads a team to deliver IT projects and services in support of business objectives. The position collaborates with other shared services functions (e.g. human resources, facilities, operations and accounting) as well as Product Development Team Leaders.
- Manages a team of direct reports and indirect project team members. Communicates common goals and direction for the team. Provides career development, training and mentorship to team members. Motivates, inspires a team and creates and sustains a positive work environment; Provides performance feedback, coaching, and holds team members accountable. Contributes to staffing plan and hiring.
- Delivers IT solutions to meet needs of business leaders
- Works with business leaders to set direction and goals for the team
- Drives projects within the function
- Oversees significant projects and collaborates across disciplines to ensure success
- Interfaces with Business Unit Leads (e.g. Finance, P&TA, Facilities...)
- Leads meetings as required and assigns work to team members
- Contributes to the health and positive culture on the team
- Manages budget, costs and meets or exceeds targets in area of work
- Manages IT Corporate Communications
- Manages Vendor relationships and licensing
- 8+ years experience in Information Technology.
- 2-5 years experience leading others.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer science, Information Technology or related field
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in GAPPS, Workspace One, JAMF, OKTA, ServiceNow
- Expert project management skills
- Technical Abilities: Works on complex issues where analysis of situations and data requires in-depth evaluation of several factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Makes decisions on goals for functional teams
- Communication: Communicates in a clear, concise and professional manner with all levels of internal staff and external technology partners as applicable; influences and leads team to achieve project, team, or functional goals
- Collaboration: Drives collaboration effectively with others in the same discipline, across feature groups and cross-discipline on a regular basis; works closely with game leadership team
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.