IT – Currently Hiring
The IS Analyst is responsible for developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external APIs, file transfer, EDI, SQL queries, and reporting, etc. They are fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of each for the application-application integrations.
Current systems to be integrated include, Dayforce, Netsuite, Anaplan, TBD Project Portfolio software, Lever, Conga and others…
- Develop and maintain services used in application integrations.
- Work with business owners, development team, 3rd party vendors and supporting organizations to design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices.
- Work with business owners, development team, 3rd party vendors and supporting organizations to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Develop and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries, stored procedures, data extraction and cleansing, and integration with system front end components.
- Write SQL code to retrieve appropriate data as derived from requirements.
- Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
- Coordinate directly with business owners, development team, 3rd party vendors and supporting organizations to best understand and analyze business specifications.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
- Analyzing and understanding source APIs, business rules and data elements and providing recommendations for specified integrations/configurations
- Assisting with design, implementation, upgrades, and maintenance of other enterprise level systems
- Information requirements/needs gathering and data management.
- Performing impact analysis to determine the impact of proposed changes to processes
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 3-5 + years’ experience with SQL database design and administration
- 3-5+ years of development and integration experience.
- 3-5+ years’ Integration Management
- Prior experience working with enterprise systems.
- Experience in SQL, EDI, XML, ETL, Data conversions
- Experience in structured release & deployment best practices.
- 3-5+ years’ development experience with C# or similar is required.
- Demonstrated experience writing Web Services, RESTFUL, or SOAP, as well as experience writing fault-tolerant code.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve exceptions.
- In depth knowledge of MS SQL or related.
- Familiarity with database tools such as SQL Server Management Studio.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a strong sense of customer service.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to design and document software solutions.
- Team player who is also able to work independently.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality and attention to detail.
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.