Sr. Concept Artist (6-mo Contract)
ART – Currently Hiring
Temporary Full-time (TFT)
You have a rich passion for visual design of characters and worlds. Able to work within a number of styles (as well as follow brand bibles), your work inspires the production art team to level up its skills. You thrive on receiving and giving constructive critique, sharing knowledge and bringing something new to every project.
- Demonstrated body of work around ideation & look development.
- Fantastic and inspiring portfolio with examples from all facets of game creation, including characters, vehicles, props, environments, storyboards.
- Portfolio examples of lighting, composition, color studies and moodboards.
- Tight, beautiful final illustrations that can be used for marketing.
- Proficient in organic as well as hard surface.
- Can self-direct in absence of clear direction.
Nice to have qualifications
- 5+ years experience of concept design/visual development in console games, film or visual effects.
- Experience in mobile games is a bonus.
- Capacity to develop ideas in 3D as well as 2D with programs like ZBrush, Maya, Blender, Modo
- Passion for gaming, especially in the mobile space
Apply with your portfolio and let’s talk!
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.