Sr. Manager, Business Development Operations
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
You are the connector of people - fostering strong relationships and building a sense of community. You are confident in what you do and inspire others to see possibilities. You are fueled by the sense of accomplishment when applying creative solutions to what others see as impossible.
Sound like a match? Kabam is looking for Sr. Manager, Business Development Operations to join us in delivering titles such as Marvel: Contest of Champions and Transformers: Forged to Fight - 2017 Google Play Awards Winner for "Best Game". Looking forward, we can't wait to conquer the Battleworld with our upcoming game, Marvel Realm of Champions.
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Managing project requirements and flow between internal and external stakeholders
- Sourcing and evaluating opportunities across the distribution, monetization, and publishing landscapes
- Growing relationships with key strategic partners including game developers, wireless carriers, handset manufacturers, app stores, and other parties critical to Kabam's mobile business
- Efficiently managing deal flow and building the pipeline
- Concisely developing business cases, financial models, and presentationsInfluencing and supporting strategic initiatives driven by the leadership team
- Providing visibility into partner performance, both internally and externally
- Performing ad hoc analysis and producing reports as needed
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity, so together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. And this is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of strategic sales, business development, or operations -- preferably in mobile gaming, ad networks, and/or software
- Experience creating ROI based business cases
- An undergraduate degree in relevant field
- Expert in creating visually compelling, fact-based presentations
- Proven track record of relationship building with a growth mindset, constantly looking for ways to improve
- Driven by challenging situations and self-motivated
- Detail-oriented paired with strong project management experience
- Solid knowledge of technical aspects of iOS and Android
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbally and written
To take it up a notch, you will also bring:
- Experience working with Apple and/or GoogleMaster’s degree
- Additional language capabilities, preferably knowledge of the Korean language
You will be part of a highly collaborative team of BD talents that strive for greatness and recognize success. The value this team placed on autonomy and transparency empowers you to perform at your best.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.