Customer Support Team Lead
PLAYER RETENTION – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
As a Customer Support Team Lead, you will help Kabam players by directing a team of Customer Support Associates to respond quickly and effectively to inquiries.
Team: At Kabam, we are motivated by delivering a support experience that exceeds expectations for our Kabam players. Our Customer Support team is at the center of this. We have a passion for gaming and a laser focus on our players. Their enjoyment in our games is how we measure our success. We’re looking for someone who has exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, a passion for making customers happy and a desire to get things done.
This is an entry-level managerial role with the opportunity for a candidate to innovate, own and affect the player experience at Kabam.
Day to Day:
- Empower the team to meet and exceed departmental goals for quality and productivity metrics
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive system and workflow improvements to enhance team efficiency
- Establish departmental policies, processes, and standards to ensure the delivery of world-class customer service
- Cultivate team member professional and career development
- Help manage employee scheduling
- Partner with Human Resources to develop and manage performance as appropriate
- Serve as point of escalation to address sensitive customer inquiries
- Utilize CRM reporting tools to monitor the state of supported Kabam titles and respond to emerging issues or trends
- Inform senior leadership of queue status and trending in-game issues
- Supervise creation of email templates, knowledge base articles, and educational materials
- Additional duties and special projects as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and be a doer
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for data analysis and driving team performance through established metrics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eloquent writing skills
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to understand customer/employee needs and provide solutions
- Advanced knowledge of CRM and office productivity software
- Working knowledge of Kabam’s catalog of games
- Passionate about gaming
- Strong knowledge of customer service industry practices and standards
- Proven experience in customer service or related field
- Previous experience in gaming or mobile market a plus
- Competitive Pay
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision
- Unlimited Paid Time Off and Sick Leave
- Stock Options
- $250 gym reimbursement
- $1,000 per year educational stipend
- Free lunches
- Fully stocked snack shelf to keep you energized
- Tons of games and ping pong
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.