Live Content Coordinator
LIVE OPS – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
You are a naturally curious problem-solver with excellent attention to detail. You love working with people of all disciplines and have a flair for communication and follow-up. Working alongside game designers, engineers, live operations, and producers you will play a critical role in delivering new exciting content and features to a passionate fan base.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for a Live Content Coordinator to join us on an exciting new project.
As a Live Content Coordinator, you will:
- Manage the roll-out of new content changes to live products.
- Be responsible for deploying content to the live game server (Production) using in-house tools to facilitate different build versions of the game.
- Manage worker placement on the test and live servers.
- Work with the QA team to ensure that data sets are backwards compatible.
- Manage the systems governing the movement of content from development to production.
- Coordinate with QA on ensuring error free content to players.
- Communicate with all disciplines to ensure the flow of data sets before rollout.
- Manage patch notes and roll out process.
- Manage version locks and import tools.
- Schedule rollouts that affect the live game.
- Monitor design and code changes on content moving to the live game server.
- Manage the team workflow (completion of tasks) and contribute to improvements where needed.
- Keep the team's various scheduling and tracking tools organized and up to date.
- Drive the team's schedule and productivity.
At Kabam, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in free-to-play mobile gaming. We hire for passion and diversity so that together as a team we can triumph in our collective skill. Our teams are made up of a fusion of personalities and interests bound together by a collaborative nature, fun-loving culture and drive to do what it takes to make great games. This is where you come in...
Your background includes:
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency in using Excel.
- Strong reporting skills specifically to Live Operations and Production teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Project management experience working with multiple disciplines.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Passion for a broad range of games.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.