FINANCE – Currently Hiring
Temporary Full-time (TFT)
You have strong analytical skills and want to be part of a team where you can contribute, learn and grow. You are a lover of numbers with an exceptional level of attention to detail and a high level of initiative. You possess a solid work ethic, sense of accountability, and adapt well to change through a relentlessly positive attitude.
YOU are the Junior Accountant we’re looking for to join our fun-loving Accounting team at our Vancouver office.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Manage accounts payable, invoices, cheque payments, and online EFT transactions
- Validate vendor invoices and set up accounts where needed
- Assist the Accounting team to prepare for month end working papers
- Audit internal expense reports along with corporate credit card reconciliations
- Manage business travel and conference bookings
- Other ad-hoc tasks and/or projects as opportunities arise
Adding to these, your success will be built from:
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Practical general accounting experience in a professional setting
- Strong communications, both written and verbal
- Solid proficiency in MS Office Suite (particularly in Excel), and Google Suite
- Proven track record of being self-directed along with exceptional organization and research skills
- Flexible and willing to go that extra mile to gain more knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate the capacity to manage ambiguity and shifting priorities while remaining calm and controlled
- Pursuing CPA designation is an asset but not required
- Additional language ability, preferably Korean, is a definite asset but not required
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start a conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.