Senior Mobile Game Systems Engineer
GAME ENGINEERING – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
We’re looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our Vancouver studio engineering team as Senior Mobile Game Systems Engineer. You enjoy solving complex Device/Game platform problems where you can exercise your practical technical knowledge. At the same time, you can effectively collaborate with others to provide technical support for identified requirements.
In this role, you can expect to
- Take ownership of our performance optimization to allow our AAA Premium games to perform amazingly on billions of devices around the world.
- Deal with issues would include profiling, memory, CPU, run-time, load-time, etc.
In order to be successful for this role, we are looking for:
- Experience in Profiling on any game platform (Mobile, iOS, Android, PC, Consoles)
- Knowledge in how to deal with platform/device specific issues
- A problem-solver who can also implement the solutions.
In addition, it would be nice to have:
- Experience with the Unity engine
- Fixing crash bugs
- Bundling/asset management
- Data mining
- Perforce Integrations
- iOS/Android native code (Objective-C/Swift, Java) SDK / Plugins
- Unity Upgrades
- General infrastructure
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.