User Acquisition Associate
USER ACQUISITION – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
As a User Acquisition (UA) Associate at Kabam, you will have the opportunity to market and attract a global audience to play and enjoy our portfolio of mobile games!
- Execute and optimize multi-million dollar campaigns across global channels such as Facebook, Google, Snap for mobile app installs
- Report key performance indicators and collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify new opportunities and to highlight insights
- Collaborate with external partners to refine best practices and to drive innovative solutions
Creative: Work closely with creative and UA to optimize advertising assets
- Analyze and communicate creative performance
- Contribute winning ad creative ideas, structure and analyze creative A/B tests
- Share creative advertising assets assets and ad copy
- Assist with App Store Optimization, from keywords to app store conversion testing
- Collaborate with the broader Marketing team
- Report market research and relevant industry news
- Monthly ad spend auditing and reporting
- Ad-hoc analysis for UA team and other stakeholders
Your Background Should Include:
- Bachelor’s degree, or STEM/Finance/Marketing preferred; or relevant experience (below)
- 0 - 2 years of professional experience, preferably in mobile (apps, media buying, ad network/agency, attribution, analytics) or investment banking/consulting
- Comfortable with large data sets, strong attention to detail
- Creative problem solving in a fast-paced environment and able to stay organized across numerous documents and data sources
- Excellent communication and writing skills with internal teams and external partners
- Fluency in foreign languages is a plus
- Excel & PPT Proficient; SQL knowledge is a plus
- Passion for games - big plus!
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.