Customer Support Agent (Player Experience Agent)
PLAYER RETENTION – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
At Kabam, we are motivated by delivering a support experience that exceeds expectations for our Kabam players. Our Customer Support team is at the center of this. We have a passion for gaming and a laser focus on our players. Their enjoyment in our games is how we measure our success. We’re looking for someone who has exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, a passion for making customers happy. and a desire to get things done.
As a Customer Support Agent, you will help Kabam players by understanding their needs, providing expertise and responding quickly and effectively to inquiries.
You will contribute by:
- Serve as the first point of contact to handle and resolve player inquiries
- Achieve customer satisfaction and productivity metrics
- Utilize CRM tools to investigate and respond to player inquiries
- Identify and escalate in-game issues for research
- Inform leadership of status and reported in-game issues
- Deliver world-class customer service by following established departmental policies, processes, and standards
- Craft customized responses to address all facets of player issues
- Keep up-to-date with the latest game changes and community trends
Your background includes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eloquent writing skills
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to understand customer needs and provide solutions
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask
- Desire to work well in a fast-paced team
- Technologically sophisticated
- Passionate about gaming
- A BA or BS degree is a plus
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.