Salesforce Administrator (Full-Time Onsite Contract)
IT – Currently Hiring
You are self-motivated and driven to exceed project goals. You can execute an initiative from beginning to end. You also possess experience with Service Cloud, Knowledge, Community Cloud, and have familiarity with Lightning. In this role, you will be working with the Player Support Leadership Team to help with the growth of the business by identifying and implementing continuous improvements for their Salesforce instance. Sound like a match? We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join us at our growing Austin studio! We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Acting as the subject matter expert on all new processes and systems related to Salesforce
- Ensuring consistent user adoption by clearing roadblocks for all end-users, including, but not limited to password resets, general user-workflow troubleshooting, and in-person visibility.
- Working with stakeholders across multiple teams to identify and implement continuous improvements to our Salesforce instance.
- Documenting and maintaining detailed functional specifications
- Creating and managing complex custom fields, views, queues, reports, workflow rules, processes with process builder, data validation, and other miscellaneous declarative logic solutions
- Creating custom solutions that solve business problems
- Setting up the configuration and maintenance of users, including, but not limited to service resources, outbound email settings, and profiles/roles as it relates to queue membership
- Managing upgrade releases, alongside a developer, to ensure product functionality is not impacted
- Participating in daily syncs and other Scrum meetings as part of an Agile team
Your background includes:
- 4+ years of operational Salesforce experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification is required
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator strongly preferred
- Platform App Builder or Service Cloud certifications a plus
- Ability to identify your limits as an administrator, and knowing when to ask for assistance promptly
- Ability to read at a beginner level in regards to Apex, Visualforce, and SOQL
- Familiar with deployment best practices as it pertains to change-sets and governor limits
- Experience identifying problems, gathering requirements, and providing solutions
- Experience working as part of an Agile team (specifically Scrum) is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed project goals, while contributing to a successful team and dealing with a wide variety of competing demands
- 2+ years of Business Analysis Experience with Tableau or Salesforce Reporting and an understanding of the Salesforce object structure related to Cases preferred
- Passion for mobile gaming
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.