Product Release Manager
ENGINEERING CT – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
As a Release Manager at Kabam you will be involved in the release process of all our titles, on all of their supported platforms including collaboration with External Partners/First Party. In addition you will be working with nearly all disciplines in the company to ensure our releases go through all the proper milestones/gates. Mobile development is constantly evolving requiring a strong attention to process development, iteration, and implementation.
You will contribute by:
- Establish and communicate clear quality and time goals to ensure the final product is of high quality and done on time.
- Work with Quality Assurance, Certification/Finaling, Legal, Engineering, Production, Business Development, and Marketing teams to ensure all departments are ready for each Milestone/Gate.
- Regular reporting of status of the Games, App Store Analytics, and Consumer Engagement to any applicable stakeholders.
- Maintain and facilitate regular communication with internal and external stakeholders on the status of game content, assets, and features while also identify any obstacles or issues needing attention.
- Proactively identifies production issues, risks, and take appropriate steps to resolve difficulties which may impede progress.
In order to be successful in this role, we expect:
- Understanding of games as a service business model
- High degree of initiative and the ability to proactively identify opportunities to improve
- Ability to multitask between several projects in a very agile environment.
- Experience Releasing Titles on Apple, Google, Amazon, and/or Samsung Platforms.
- Familiarity with Mac OSX, X-Code.
- Experience in managing projects in entertainment and/or software development industry is a plus
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.