IT – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
A great IT leader can make a huge difference in how business runs. As the IT Manager at Kabam, you will oversea the whole IT operations that tides in to our business goals.
You are the IT strategist for our company executive leadership, and the leader of our high-performing IT team. At Kabam, you get to work in the fast-growing and dynamic game environment like nowhere else.
If you are looking for a career, we'd love to connect with you!
In this role, you will expect to:
- Oversees IT operations
- Leads team of IT staff (System Administration, Infrastructure, Helpdesk, Security)
- Designs and implements IT strategies and infrastructure
- Prepares progress and budget forecasts and reports for upper management
- Identifies and eliminates security risks
- Analyzes business requirements for IT needs and systems
- Works to increase user satisfaction
- Evaluates IT operations with regard to established goals
- Communicates within IT team and across departments as needed
- Assesses need for new equipment and software
- Hires new members of IT staff
- Builds and maintains relationships with outside vendors
- Manages company help desk
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Contributes to the health and positive culture on the team
- Oversees significant projects and collaborates across disciplines to ensure success
- Communicates common goals and direction for the team.
- Provides career development, training and mentorship to team members
- Team Performance Management
- Team Mentor and Coaching
- New office space IT planning
In order to be successful for this role, we are looking for:
- A high-performer and a forward thinker who consistently brings impact to organizations
- Sound understanding of computer systems, networks, security, telecommunications, databases and storage systems, and cloud operations
- Proven Operations and KPI analytics experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks and projects
- Solid working knowledge of all relevant coding languages and security protocols
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- 8+ years hands-on experience working in IT operations
- 5+ years experience overseeing IT teams and projects
- 8+ years IT experience in Gaming, entertainment or software development sector
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer science, Information Technology or related field
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise in GAPPS, Workspace One, JAMF, OKTA, ServiceNow
- Continuous education in IT related subjects are always preferred
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.