Recruiter (1-year full-time contract)
PEOPLE AND TALENT ACQUISITION – Currently Hiring
As a Recruiter and Talent expert for Kabam, you will focus on connecting high-performing talent with amazing opportunities in Kabam; ensuring both candidate and games success. Your hiring is directly impacting our game production performance and timeline as well as the organization’s staffing health.
Achieve your recruiting goals alongside a variety of hiring managers, all the way from company strategic leaders, to individual hiring managers.
Is it exciting for you to watch a great hire join a great team and do excellent work? Sound challenging and rewarding? Kabam is looking for a high-performer to join our Talent Acquisition team!
In this role, you can expect to:
- Managing full-cycle recruiting to aggregate the best and brightest candidates for Kabam’s open positions.
- Partnering with hiring teams to set expectations and drive results on their openings, providing impeccable customer service.
- Strategizing and coordinating sourcing activities including tailored job postings, advertising, and recruitment & branding events.
- Carefully crafting and reinforcing the recruitment brand at every touchpoint, raising awareness of and interest in Kabam in the talent marketplace.
- Proactively building and maintaining talent pipelines.
- Continually researching and analyzing best recruitment practices and effectively communicating them across internal teams.
In order to be successful for this role, we are looking for:
- Highly creative and persistent mindset
- Someone who enjoys bugging stakeholders
- Agile and adaptable under fast-paced and changing environment
- Passionate about connecting great people to the right opportunities
- Focus on career growth in Talent Acquisition
- Have the sense of ownership and self-motivation for learning and improvement
- Active relationship builder
- Strategic and solution-oriented thinking
- Playful and get things done
- 2+ years in full-cycle recruiting
- Detail oriented in daily operations
It will be a Plus if you also have:
- Post Secondary education credentials
- 1+ years of technical recruiting experience, preferably in the gaming/high tech industry
- 3+ solid years in sales / customer service sector
- Communicate effectively through written and verbal communication
- Team player with a high sense of urgency
- Solid record of working proactively in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to effectively deal with tight time constraints and an ever-changing timeline
- Exceptional candidate sourcing, relationship building, organizational and networking skills
- A proven track record of candidate engagement and success in hiring
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.