MARKETING – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
The Content Marketing team at Kabam is responsible for creating marketing assets for the games developed at Kabam. These assets are across convergent media, including social media, live event swag, websites, environmental applications, and print production. You will be responsible for fast concepts, bullet-proof production, composition and resizing of various assets.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for a Production Artist to join us! We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
You will contribute by:
- Working with direction from the Senior Producer and Art Directors to efficiently deliver ‘bullet-proof’ sets of resized and localized assets
- Expected to research and suggest character match-ups and layout options, so some familiarization with the IPs we work with is highly desirable
- Working with and creating new templates to increase efficiency
- Proof all work for quality control before it is shipped
Your background includes:
- 3-5 years of art production experience
- Expert with Adobe CS SuiteExpertise with creative formats for digital and print
- Adobe After Effects knowledge a plus
- Fluency with google docs, and JIRA an asset
- Seasoned communication skills
- Team player
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.