Senior People Business Partner
PEOPLE AND TALENT ACQUISITION – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
As a Senior People Business Partner, you play a key role in advising and coaching our leaders on people issues to support business success. Your employee focused skillset will help you influence the growth of Kabam’s talent, team performance and leadership development. You are a trusted partner to business leaders and a key member of the local and global People and Talent Team.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Combine subject matter expertise, logic and data to advise and coach business leaders on people solutions that support their business goals
- Know our business model; understand relationships across games, disciplines and geographiesPartner with business leaders to create a vision for talent strategy within the business group
- Support organizational structure and design, and headcount planning for business groups
- Utilize a data-driven approach to make recommendations and influence stakeholders
- Support day-to-day employee relations needs
- Design and lead People Programs to support organizational culture and employee experience
- Lead large projects across the People Team and the business
- Create learning opportunities for others on the team
- Point of Contact on the team and known within the business as an expert in coaching
In order to be successful at this role, we are looking for:
- 8+ years of Human Resources experience in collaborative, project-based and creative environments
- 5+ years of experience in either or both People Business Partnership and coaching
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability in supporting the growth of multi-disciplinary teams within an organization, utilizing your Coaching expertise
- Knowledge in employee relations, conflict management, disability management, and performance coaching
- Knowledge in legal principles including employment law, human rights, immigration
- Experience or education in change management; can build and implement change management plans
- Active member of Human Resources and other networks outside of Kabam
In addition, it is nice to have:
- Experience in the Tech sector, preferably Gaming
- Further education in conflict management
- CPHR or other industry credentials
- Experience with fast paced and growth driven environment; 300+ employees
- Experience in working with employees at multi-sites
- Experience crafting and delivering company-wide communication, as well as communication strategy
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.