Project Coordinator, Marketing Communications (1 Year Contract)
MARKETING – Currently Hiring
Temporary Full-time (TFT)
We are Kabam. We are a global leader in mobile game development – and we create blockbuster mobile hits – some with marquee licensed IP partners including MARVEL’s CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS and TRANSFORMERS: FORGED TO FIGHT, and also wholly owned IP like the critically-acclaimed SHOP TITANS: CRAFT & BUILD. We have ambitious plans to grow over the next five years – and are looking for strategic, smart, creative, and courageous people to contribute to our team’s success.
At Kabam, the Marketing team is taking a major step-change forward in how we show up and contribute to the success of the company. We aspire to deliver the best work in the video game industry.
Kabam Vancouver is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our Marketing Communications Team. We don’t just make games, we play and love them too. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Marketing Creative team, Art Directors, Brand and Channel stakeholders to deliver world class creative assets for our games.
This role reports into the Project Manager, Specialist. This contract position is an outstanding opportunity to be a key part of some of the most successful mobile franchises in the world. The right candidate will have an incredible attention to detail, excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude with a willingness to lend a hand.
Sound like a match? The Marketing Project Coordinator is responsible for planning and scheduling project timelines, identifying the resources to deliver the project elements, and managing projects to deliver within deadline.
What you will be doing:
- Work directly with external Partners, Development and Marketing teams to develop, track and maintain project plans and deliverables; maintain and update schedules, communicate on project milestones and distribute weekly project reports
- Track and manage creative review and delivery process – facilitating check-ins and approvals.
- Stay on top of all projects in motion, effectively communicate potential challenges or pitfalls.
- Work cross functionally with different teams and associate levels to identify and collect the resources and information for each project
- Coordinate and collaborate with Marketing teams, and other departments, to plan and execute special initiatives and projects, including new market launch plans and activations
- Establish professional relationships with outside vendors and agencies to aid coordination in promotional activities
- Clearly and effectively communicate deliverables, budget and timing with all stakeholders.
What you need for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in marketing or communications
- 2+ years’ experience in Marketing or Project Management preferred
- Demonstrated experience in a project related role, with an emphasis on project deadlines
At Kabam culture is very important to us. We’re looking for someone who not only as all of the above qualifications but also has a positive attitude that works well with the team. You have a passion for the final product delivered, as well as the ability to dive deep into the lore of the IP’s we work on to ensure that along with the quality we demand, you’re also delivering assets that will be appreciated by the most knowledgeable fans.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.