Support Quality Specialist
PLAYER RETENTION – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
As part of Player Retention (PX) agent empowerment vertical, you will be responsible for helping pilot, implement and improve our quality programs and initiatives which help improve the support offered to our customers. You will be responsible for analyzing both quality and customer feedback data and regularly communicating your findings to management, so that improvement initiatives can be discussed and implemented in a timely fashion. In addition, to ensure a globally consistent support experience that drives customer satisfaction, you will work very closely with both our vendor support partners and cross-functional leaders at Kabam.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about the continuous improvement of support offered and someone who enjoys driving results using data-driven methods. The successful candidate will also lead our global Quality Assurance calibrations to ensure that the highest level of service is being consistently delivered by all Kabam support teams.
Day to Day:
- Perform root-cause analysis to understand what we can do better to improve support quality
- Help inform business strategy and prioritization of support related initiatives with PX and cross-functional teams through data-driven recommendations
- Coordinating calibration sessions with internal leadership and external BPO partners to review strengths and weaknesses of our customer interactions
- Closely partner with external vendors and the in-house PX teams to determine upskilling needs for support agents
- Manage, track and report on quality performance at an individual, team and organizational level across customer, business and compliance attributes
- Partner with managers and the training department to guide enforcement and adherence of business policies
- Keep up-to-date with latest game changes and community trends by playing Kabam games throughout the week
What we’re looking for:
- An understanding of quality program design, implementation, delivery methods and processes
- Strong ability to analyze existing programs for gaps and improvement opportunities then develop and implement strategies to drive clear business impact
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- An ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders and influence effectively without authority
- A data-driven, analytical problem solver, capable of foreseeing business needs
- Desire to work well in a fast-paced and change driven environment
- Passionate about gaming and mobile games
- Previous customer service gaming support experience is a must
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- COPC and or Greenbelt Six Sigma certification not required but preferred
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.