ART – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
You are highly creative, skilled and absolutely love storytelling through animation. Always pushing yourself and honing your craft, you enjoy exploring new methods and tools to give you more time on craftsmanship. You thrive on receiving and giving constructive critique, sharing knowledge and bringing something new to every project. Perfect posing, weight, secondary motion and timing are your wheelhouse.
- Animation reel showcasing excellent keyframe animation skills.
- Skilled in the use of Maya as an animation package.
- Proficient in rigging and skinning.
- Capable of both stylized and realistic animation.
- Experience animating both bipeds and creatures.
- Experience integrating animation into a game engine, preferably Unreal Engine
Nice to have qualifications:
- 3-5 years working experience in console game development, visual effects or feature films.
- Experience in mobile games is a bonus.
- Experience creating and maintaining animation state machines.
- Scripting experience with MEL and/or Python.
Apply now with your demo reel or portfolio, and let's chat!
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.