Senior Player Support Agent
PLAYER RETENTION – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
As a Senior Player Support Agent, you will help Kabam players with specialized customer inquiries and act as a resource to internal partners.
At Kabam, we are motivated by delivering a support experience that exceeds expectations for our Kabam players. Our PlayerSupport team is at the center of this. We have a passion for gaming and a laser focus on our players. Their enjoyment in our games is how we measure our success. We’re looking for someone who has exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, a passion for making customers happy and a desire to get things done.
This is a Senior level agent role within our PlayerSupport team, with the opportunity for a candidate to innovate, own, and affect the player experience at Kabam.
Day to Day:
- Consistently meet and exceed customer satisfaction and productivity metrics
- Serve as a point of escalation to address sensitive player inquiries
- Utilize advanced CRM and administrative tools to investigate and respond to player inquiries
- Research and resolve escalated in-game issues
- Inform leadership of status and reported in-game issues
- Assist in the creation of temporary policies, email templates, knowledge base articles, and educational materials
- Moderate departmental communication channels, assisting as needed
- Deliver world-class customer service by following established departmental policies, processes, and standards
- Mentoring and coaching fellow team members
- Additional duties and special projects as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- Mastery of Customer Service Agent role or previous customer service experience
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and be a doer
- Works well in a fast-paced team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eloquent writing skills
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask
- Patience, empathy, and ability to understand customer needs and provide solutions
- Fully versed in Kabam CRM and office productivity software or the ability to ramp up quickly
- Subject matter expertise of one or more Kabam titles or the ability to ramp up quickly
- Passionate about gaming
- A BA or BS degree is a plus
- Competitive Pay
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision
- Stock Options
- $250 gym reimbursement
- $1,000 per year educational stipend
- Free lunches
- Fully stocked snack shelf to keep you energized
- Tons of games and ping pong
**Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**
**Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.**
Excited by this opportunity? We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us.
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.