Lead Live Ops Producer
LIVE OPS – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
Kabam Austin is a new and growing studio, and we’re building beautiful new free-to-play mobile titles.
You’re well-versed in operating live games at scale, with one foot in the player community and the other crafting killer strategies around special events, offers, content, and challenges. You’re ambitious, yet humble and eager to work with collaborative and diverse groups.
We’re looking for a foundational Live Ops teammate - a wicked smart Lead Live Ops Producer.
This role will work with the Creative Director, Executive Producer and Leads to launch a new action multiplayer game on mobile.
- Breadth of knowledge of a variety of monetization, retention and reward structures and how each are deployed, monitored and iterated upon.
- Experience creating and managing live campaignsAdept at quantification and shaping actionable insights based on data, player feedback, and qualitative assessments.
- Significant experience running a previous title in the games as a service space.
- Can share examples of designing amazing player-facing features that have driven player engagement or improved key KPIsWell versed in data science analysis, and knows how to use it to your advantage.
- Experience designing features or systems to augment an already established product and drive player behavior.
- Have managed the roll out of a soft launch or beta.
- Comfortable with interacting and engaging external teams, and studios to reach specified goals in shipping or managing a product.
- Deep understanding of the current mobile market and can speak intelligently about a number of different top grossing titles.
Nice to have qualifications
- Experience in eSports or other live competitive events
- You love to solve for unique player desires of multiple territories at once
- Background in economics
Apply and let's talk!
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.