Senior Video Editor, Ad Creative
MARKETING – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
Kabam develops immersive and engaging mobile games based on iconic entertainment brands including Marvel and Transformers. We are looking for a Video Editor to join our growing Ad Creative team in San Francisco. This person will be responsible for producing, editing, optimizing, and maintaining video content that directly supports the User Acquisition, Publishing, and Social Media teams.
Ad Creative is a highly talented team comprised of video editors, designers, illustrators, and developers. The ideal candidate is extraordinarily creative, a technical expert, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Produce world-class video ads at scale for multiple games across global campaigns
- Execute creative iterations based on performance data
- Resize, localize, and cut down video ads for different geos and channels
- Capture gameplay, utilize static assets, and work cross-functionally with designers and game teams
- Assist in developing new creative strategies for various audiences and campaign goals
- Maintain an organized library of video assets for internal and external partners
- Stay on top of industry trends and ways to innovate our content and production pipeline
Skills and Experience
- Must provide an online portfolio of previous video editing work
- 5+ years experience producing successful video marketing/advertising content
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects is mandatory; experience with overall Adobe Creative Suite is expected (i.e. Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with popular third-party editing plugins and scripts
- Passion for video games and experience producing video game marketing content
- Ability to make creative decisions based on scope, campaign goals, and intuition
- Can work at speed in a fast turnaround environment without sacrificing quality
- Comfortable working both in a team setting and independently
- Be comfortable juggling multiple projects simultaneously
Nice to Have
- Experience with Unity game engine
- Experience with performance marketing, common KPIs, and popular mobile channels
- Experience working with large brands
- 3D experience
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.