PRODUCTION PM – Currently Hiring
Regular Full-time (RFT)
You pride yourself on how meticulous and organized you are. You prefer to proactively identify potential issues just so you’re always ahead of the curve. As an Associate Producer, you will be working with the Producer and a team of talents across all disciplines to deliver new exciting features to a passionate fan base. You will be an embedded key member of the game development team, involved in helping drive quality of game features and completing deliverables on time.
Sound like a match? Kabam Vancouver is looking for an Associate Producer to join us!
We don’t just make games, we play and love them too.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Support other members of the production team executing on a variety of tasks related to the development of specific features: from concept to live production
- Works with Lead Producer to establish and communicate the appropriate level of scope for a feature and target an appropriate milestone.
- Coordinates and collaborates with artists, engineers, designers, and QA to bring assigned tasks or features to completion
- Communicates and drives the goal of a feature (as defined by Executive Producer / Design Lead) that supports the goal of the product and effectively guides the development team to success
- Maintain up to date documentation and product information by taking notes and disseminating information to the team
- Proactively identifies and communicates potential product problems to Producers and Executive Producers.
- Other ad-hoc requirements may arise as needed
Your background includes:
- 2+ years of game production experience, preferably in the game industry
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant education combined with experience; game design degree is a plus
- Must demonstrate the ability to work under deadlines and stressful conditions
- Excellent organization skill paired with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Superb verbal and written communication skills with proven track record of communicating effectively with members of all levels
- Enthusiastic, driven and loves to solve problems
- Understands the free to play mobile games space and has current knowledge of mobile game products
Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made.
Kabam is a world leader of developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games for mobile devices. They merge consumer behaviour with the art of game design to create experiences that are enjoyed by millions of players across the globe. Each game has raised the benchmark in mobile gaming, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology and revolutionary gameplay to the console in every player’s pocket.
Kabam has partnered with leading entertainment brands like Disney, Hasbro and Universal to create mobile games based on some of the world’s most iconic franchises.
Kabam’s games have generated hundreds of millions of downloads including Fast & Furious 6: The Game, Fast & Furious: Legacy, Marvel Contest of Champions, Transformers: Forged to Fight, Shop Titans and Mini Guns. These games have also received multiple awards such as Apple’s Editor’s Choice and Google Play’s Best Game of the Year.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal, Charlottetown, San Francisco and Austin. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.