Chief of Staff
New York, NY /
Human Resources /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
The Chief of Staff will support the Founder & CEO with a wide range of topics to help run the company in the best way possible. The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial and mission driven candidate who ideally has experience with fast scaling digital health and/or tech companies.
- Help with or independently lead projects that land on the founder’s table.
- Prepare, document and manage takeaways of meetings the founder is leading.
- Lead efforts to improve company wide communication between founders/leadership team and the whole companySupport with fundraising, including logistics, process and materials.
- Support the hiring process for senior positions.
- Previously started or worked in a leadership role in a fast scaling digital health or tech company.
- Extremely mission driven, i.e. really want to help millions of patients to lead a healthier life.
- Good at multitasking while not losing the attention for detail.
- Strong project management skills, especially motivating team members, defining works scope and help team members to meet deadlines.
- Passionate and energetic with a growth mindset.
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skillsHave authorization to work in the US
What you will love about working at Kaia
We live our values and how we interact as people is important to us. Our company culture is defined by our six key values:
1. We help each other to deliver the best results.
2. We excel at execution.
3. We are owners.
4. We always put our users first.
5. We dive deep into topics to find the best solutions.
6. We are eager to learn and have an impact.
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.