Marketing Operations Manager
New York, NY /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
Kaia Health is inviting creative, collaborative, passionate and organized team players to join our expanding marketing team! We’re currently seeking a Marketing Operations Manager to help establish and build Kaia Health’s marketing infrastructure, processes and workflows to support program execution for all of our B2B and B2C initiatives. In this role, you’ll be responsible for ensuring all of our marketing activities can get to the right audience at the right time through the best possible channel.
Additional role responsibilities include:
- Set up, management and maintenance of Kaia Health’s marketing distribution vendors and/or platforms, including email automation tools, webinar infrastructure, digital marketing channels, etc.
- Manage all B2B marketing automation with the main goal of lead generation and qualification
- Support B2B2C programs with digital and/or marketing automation requests to facilitate user enrollment and engagement campaigns
- Create regular monitoring reports to show how campaigns are performing and contribute to a culture of feedback that strives for continuous improvement
- Establish and maintain repeatable and scalable marketing operations processes and workflows that support the coordination of key information and core requirements cross-functionally
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across marketing and other functions to create strong performing campaigns and ensure use of data-driven insights and industry best practices
- Act as our in-house channel marketing expert, with deepest experience as a digital expert for all needs related to Kaia’s website, email, social media, smartphones and more
- Help build and manage a high-performing, service-oriented marketing at Kaiaby recruiting, orienting, and training new team members
What we’re looking for you to bring:
- 5-8 years of marketing operations (or automation) experience, preferably in health tech or start up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA or related graduate degree preferred
- Deep experience with standing up and utilizing marketing automation tools and CRM systems; experience with Hubspot and Braze is a plus
- Savvy technology skills and strengths in data analytics and reporting
- Solid knowledge of data infrastructure to enable segmentation and configuration
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience and passion for working on a cross-functional team
- Continuous learner mindset with ability to be proactive and stay organized
- Motivated self-starter comfortable in a start-up environment with fast growth and change of pace
- Authorization to work in the U.S. (required)
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- Are user centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- Have a bias for action; the world is complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- Strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a fast-growing organization before (preferred)
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.