Growth marketing manager
New York, NY /
Customer Success /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
As Kaia’s first growth marketing manager you are orchestrating a cross-functional team and execute marketing campaigns to increase the enrolment rate for our therapeutic products in chronic disease populations. The growth department at Kaia is part of the customer success function and serves as a bridge between marketing, customer success and product.
The role encompasses:
- Creating testable hypotheses about how to reach our target population through various (offline and online) marketing channels and how to drive successful activation in close collaboration with our B2B customers
- Designing simple and quick-to-execute marketing tests to verify or falsify assumptions
- Systematically executing tests in a rapid, iterative way (hands-on!)
- Adopting the course and methods along the way by incorporating the findings
- Finding and refining a repertoire of marketing artefacts and messages for our customer success and enrolment marketing managers to deploy
- Identifying the necessary capabilities a successful customer success + growth team eventually needs in our context and support the building of these capabilities for scalable growth
To achieve this goal, you will be required to:
- Fully understand our product, business model, medical value proposition and position in the marketplace
- Coordinate a cross-functional team.
- Research best practices within and beyond our industry.
- Execute on- and offline campaigns hands-on with direct quantitative and qualitative impact analysis.
- Visiting clients, draft campaigns and write copy with our marketing managers, host online events, create new ways to reach end users and many other ways to be creative.
- Directly align with our UX research, design, marketing and product team to shape the UX and communication strategy.
- Systematize the findings and help building the growth team.
- You have done it before: 2+ years of experience in a growth marketing role with a proven track-record
- Empathy with customers and team members is your strength
- You are proficient in the most common paid and unpaid B2B2C marketing channels and a fast learner
- Copywriting and drafting marketing messages is not foreign to you
- You believe in data-driven decisions and know how to ask the right questions and draft research ideas to get to the answers effectively
- Creative work and numbers driven work both appeal to you
- Based in New York or willing to relocate
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- Are user centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- Have a bias for action; the world is complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- Strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a fast-growing organization before (preferred)
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to shape the future of digital health – one of the fastest growing industries
- A goal that allows you to grow with. We believe we have only built a fraction of what we have imagined
- Work with an experienced founding team (previously founded and scaled Foodora)
- Flat hierarchies, flexible vacation and working times
- Personal development budget of $ 1200 per year
- Free drinks, team events, knowledge sharing sessions
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.