Sales Operations Manager
New York, NY /
Sales & Operations /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and accomplished Sales Operation Manager. This candidate will be directly responsible for driving data driven sales productivity for Kaia Health.
A successful candidate is someone who is strategic, a quick thinker and problem solver. A strong network in healthcare is a plus and it is important to have a good track record of generating leads and having managed the sales funnel for a B2B sales team. This candidate is a team player both externally and internally and someone who manages relationships well. Having close and transparent relationships with all levels of the organization including the executive team, sales team, product team and customer success team is essential to the success of this role.
- Work with sales team as well as cross functionally with marketing and product to create and maintain healthy relationships with prospective and current clients.
- Work alongside our sales team to define quarterly objectives, standardize business reporting, and create dashboards for sales executives.
- Lead outbound lead pipeline management, forecasting, analytics, and innovation functions to increase sales prolifiacy.
- Increase sales productivity by simplifying processes and implementing sales automation tools such as email prospecting, contract management, etc.
- Marketing Select/prioritize content marketing schedule, publish & engage Kaia team on social media, coordinate marketing content in Asana.
- Participate in product/tech roadmap to ensure the voice of customer is heard throughout process
- Analyze and leverage data to create in-depth pitches and responses to current and potential clients
- Become a subject matter expert in all things Sales, Partnerships, Customer Success & Marketing at Kaia
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Background in sales with first hand experience managing and closing deals with a long sales cycle
- Have a good understanding of the digital therapeutics market in the US, with a focus on self insured employers and health plans.
- Expert at analytics & reporting, and expert user of CRM, Hubspot & Apollo.
- Advanced communication and organizational skills
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus, understanding the ambiguity of a fast paced startup environment with the hunger to learn and grow.
- Prior people management experiencePositive mindset is crucial
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- Are user centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- Have a bias for action; the world is complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- Strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a fast-growing organization before (preferred)
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.