VP of Marketing
New York, NY /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
The VP of Marketing will be the leader for all B2B (verticals include: self-insured employers, health plans, health systems, pharma) inbound marketing and events in the United States. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded marketer that can roll up their sleeves to scale out marketing programs.
The role encompasses:
- Creating marketing strategy and KPIs for each vertical
- Planning and execute all marketing functions including events, content development, PR, email campaigns, organic / social, and paid media performance marketing
- Making yourself familiar with our product to influence our positioning in the market as a company with a technology USP and strong clinical rigour
- Establishing a best-in-class web presence that drives and supports more business and growth
- Driving the creation of sales collateralCommunicate and educate the teams on ad-hoc and planned marketing activities
- Aligning the overall marketing strategy, branding and messaging with our enrolment marketeers and the larger Kaia organization
- Experience building marketing programs for a B2B sales organization
- Marketing in the healthcare space is a big plus
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales cycle
- Excellent Hubspot and Performance-Based marketing skills
- Strong project management skills, and being able to drive both the creative and technical aspects of the role
- Passionate and energetic with a growth mindset
- Strong oral / written communication and interpersonal skills
- Have authorization to work in the US
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- Are user centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- Have a bias for action; the world is complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- Strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a fast-growing organization before (preferred)
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to shape the future of digital health – one of the fastest growing industries
- A goal that allows you to grow with. We believe we have only built a fraction of what we have imagined
- Work with an experienced founding team (previously founded and scaled Foodora)
- Flat hierarchies, flexible vacation and working times
- Personal development budget of $ 1200 per year
- Free drinks, team events, knowledge sharing sessions
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.