VP of Marketing
New York, NY /
Kaia is a mission-focused health technology company.
Our story began in 2016, when our founders, Konstantin Mehl and Manuel Thurner, created a mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions of people with chronic conditions. No strangers to chronic pain themselves, they decided to innovate ways to remove the obstacles many people experience in getting the leading-edge care they need.
How do Kaia apps work? Kaia uses a dynamic AI-powered algorithm. Our programs are based on multimodal rehabilitation, a holistic approach to managing chronic conditions. Our users have easy access via smartphone and tablet to our programs for back/hip/knee pain and COPD using this evidence-based approach.
Five years into our story, we are a leader in digital therapeutics, with 500,000+ users worldwide. Having raised $125 million from investors like Optum Ventures, idInvest, and Balderton Capital, to name a selected few, we are poised to create a global footprint in digital self-care. Kaia is patient empowerment made easy.
The regulatory landscape is quickly adapting to the digital ecosystem. Therefore, our mission and strategy bring new opportunities for determined talent to join our journey. With over 100 “Kaianeers” spread across the US and Europe, we now need more specialized talent to help take our mission further.
The VP of Marketing will be the leader for all B2B (verticals include: self-insured employers, health plans, health systems, pharma) inbound marketing and events in the United States. The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded marketer that can roll up their sleeves to scale out marketing programs.
The role encompasses:
- Creating marketing strategy and KPIs for each vertical
- Planning and execute all marketing functions including events, content development, PR, email campaigns, organic / social, and paid media performance marketing
- Making yourself familiar with our product to influence our positioning in the market as a company with a technology USP and strong clinical rigour
- Establishing a best-in-class web presence that drives and supports more business and growth
- Driving the creation of sales collateralCommunicate and educate the teams on ad-hoc and planned marketing activities
- Aligning the overall marketing strategy, branding and messaging with our enrolment marketeers and the larger Kaia organization
- Experience building marketing programs for a B2B sales organization
- Marketing in the healthcare space is a big plus
- Strong understanding of enterprise sales cycle
- Excellent Hubspot and Performance-Based marketing skills
- Strong project management skills, and being able to drive both the creative and technical aspects of the role
- Passionate and energetic with a growth mindset
- Strong oral / written communication and interpersonal skills
- Have authorization to work in the US
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- Are user centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- Have a bias for action; the world is complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- Strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a fast-growing organization before (preferred)
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to shape the future of digital health – one of the fastest growing industries
- A goal that allows you to grow with. We believe we have only built a fraction of what we have imagined
- Work with an experienced founding team (previously founded and scaled Foodora)
- Flat hierarchies, flexible vacation and working times
- Personal development budget of $ 1200 per year
- Free drinks, team events, knowledge sharing sessions
Some of the benefits of being a Kaianeer:
You can directly influence the future of digital health in a team of industry experts and digital shapers.
You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs (previously founded and scaled another startup, Foodora).
You’ll enjoy flat hierarchies, a hybrid work from home/office environment, and flexible vacation and working times.
We support your professional development and have a budget set aside for you just for that!
Happy hours, team events, and knowledge-sharing sessions galore!
Join us if you’re looking for an entrepreneurial adventure and an exciting place to grow personally and professionally.