New York, NY /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
We are looking for an expert data analyst to join our Analytics team. As a data analyst, you will own a variety of analytics projects end-to-end. You will collaborate with data engineering and company stakeholders (such as product, UX, sales, marketing, medical, etc) to define analytical goals and generate quantitative insights that inform key business decisions. Together with the rest of the Analytics team, you will help everyone at Kaia Health to better understand our users and their behavior.
As part of the Analytics team, you will:
- Perform fast, iterative, and descriptive analytics exploration
- Implement and maintain a set of universal, reusable, and insightful dashboards, and evolve them thoughtfully as the product and our user understanding matures
- Create understandable and insightful data visualisations
- Work in tandem with various company stakeholders to interpret data and generate actionable insights from data, such as:
- Help product teams plan and analyse A/B tests
- Collaborate with UX Research to cross-fertilise quantitative with qualitative insights
- Develop quantitative evidence that allows commercial teams to position Kaia effectively in the market
We are looking for somebody who has:
- 3+ years of experience delivering and influencing product decisions using data analysis
- Previous experience with statistical analysis using SQL and Python software
- Quantitative skills and an analytical mindset with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, Psychology or related field
- Proficiency with data visualisation tools (such as Chartio, Looker or similar) for developing interactive reports, pivot tables, and analyses for users with non-technical background
- *Must be US Authorized*
Ideally you also:
- Are experienced working in a B2B2C business model
- Have a strong interest in healthcare and health technology
- Have basic knowledge in Machine Learning, Predictive Modeling and/or Data Processing
- Are experienced with analyzing mobile app usersAre based in New York
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- Are user centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- Believe in data-driven decisions and know how to ask the right questions, then inspire answers with quantitative information
- Enjoy collaborating with an interdisciplinary set of stakeholders
- Strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex, simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.