Key Account Manager
Munich, Germany /
Account Management /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
About the role
We are looking for a driven and experienced key account manager who is excited about our mission and grows the account management department and its accounts across our scaling business to improve the health of thousands of people around the world.
- Build scalable processes for the account management for Kaia’s European and US business
- Represent Kaia as the face of the company and sell Kaia’s solutions to retain as well as grow existing accounts
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts
- Execute operational topics for the existing accounts (reporting, invoicing, day-to-day requests, creating marketing material, etc.)
- Grow and lead the account management team in Europe
- Draft and execute the strategy for the B2B2C business in Germany, especially taking the new opportunities and legislative changes (Digitale Versorgungsgesetz) into account
- Be the overall facilitator of delighting our customers!
- Empathy with customers and team members is your strength
- Creative work and numbers driven work both appeal to you
- Experience with client contact and representing an organization externally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously
- Experience in setting up processes across various departments
- Analytical and data driven thinking to further develop account management
- Proficiency with data visualisation tools, e.g. Tableau, looker or similar for developing interactive reports, pivot tables, analyses, etc. for users with non-technical background
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Proficiency in German and English mandatory
Ideally you also have
- Previous experience in the Healthcare or Health Insurance sector
- Experience in managing and leading an account management team
Some of the benefits we offer
- Opportunity to shape the future of digital health – one of the fastest growing industries
- A goal that allows you to grow with. We believe we have only built a fraction of what we have imagined
- Work with an experienced founding team (previously founded and scaled Foodora)
- Flat hierarchies, flexible vacation and working times
- Personal development budget of 1200 Euro per year
- Free drinks, team events, knowledge sharing sessions, engineering library