New York, NY /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO. You will act as a gatekeeper and have the utmost integrity in your relationships across the company and maintain complete confidentiality when handling sensitive information. The ideal candidate will be able to proactively problem solve, while maintaining relationships with senior leadership across the organization.
About This Role
- Be a trusted partner to US CEO, anticipating the potential needs/challenges that may occur
- Maintain accurate and detailed calendar of CEO, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, proactively communicate changes to team, anticipate and respond to scheduling and travel conflicts, rescheduling as needed
- Track CEO’s tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization is completed with respect to deadlines and organizational developments
- Manage CEO’s inbox to ensure emails are prioritized and responses drafted to appropriate parties
- Keep up with CEO’s Linkedin; posting company updates, hiring needs and valuable thought leadership content
- Organize and plan meetings and events that involve CEO
- Create decks for meetings with internal and external parties
- Organizing important documents (i.e. signatures)
- Shadow and take notes in meetings and/or on calls
- Personal appointment management
- Additional tasks to facilitate the daily duties of CEO
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Professional writing/presentation/communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language, strong and eloquent vocabulary - you can express yourself concisely in oral and written form
- Social Media experience is a plus
- Confidence in taking initiative in owning projects and communication
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Travel organization experience a plus
- Experience in Google Suite (specifically in creating clear and professional PP presentations)
- Project management experience (familiar with tracking project progress through excel/google sheets)
- Flexible and resourceful approach to problem solving
- Positive attitude
You'll fit in with our culture if you:
- Are user centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- Have a bias for action; the world is complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- Strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a fast-growing organization before (preferred)
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.