CRM Manager (remote)
Berlin, Germany /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
The role encompasses:
Kaia is currently providing a scalable solution to chronic pain patients all around the world, but we do not stop there. With additional products for people suffering from COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and osteoarthritis, we are expanding our portfolio. To serve people affected by these diseases we are building cross-functional teams able to execute on specific goals autonomously.
You would work along with our Senior CRM Manager on daily business tasks, mainly focusing on campaign analytics and set-up, as well as supporting our new B2B2C team with campaign planning and set-up. You are a reliable person and know Braze by heart, so you can also be a point of contact while the Senior CRM Manager is not available.
We are looking for somebody who has:
- done it before: Show us that you have designed, set up, executed, analyzed and tweaked successful CRM campaigns for mobile apps before.
- a passion for data: analyze and report on experiment performance, communicating learnings, progress, timelines, and results.
- Hands-on mentality, be open to learn new things in different fields
- strong quantitative skills and analytical mindset with academic training
- an eye for detail but also the big picture in mind
- high EQ and excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
- experience with Braze (Canvas, Campaigns, IAMs, PNs, Webhooks)
Ideally, you also have:
- at least 2+ years of experience in the field of CRM
- an analytical mind and a mastery of campaign A/B testing. You take a data-driven approach to derive insights and adjust strategy accordingly.
- CSS/ HTML skills (for email adjustments)
- you know how to analyze and improve campaign KPIs across all channels
- experience in working in a healthcare setting or being exposed to medical regulation.
- HTML5 for creating In-App Messages
- worked as a CRM manager in a product team before
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- are user-centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- have a bias for action; the world is a complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex, simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to shape the future of digital health – one of the fastest growing industries.
- A goal that allows you to grow with. We believe we have only built a fraction of what we have imagined.
- Work with an experienced founding team (previously founded and scaled Foodora).
- Flat hierarchies, flexible vacation and working times.
- Personal development budget of 1200 Euro per year.
- Free drinks, team events and knowledge sharing sessions.