New York, NY /
Human Resources /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our tight knit but quickly expanding Talent team! As our first Technical Recruiter at Kaia Health, you will be responsible for bringing technical talent onboard as we go through a period of rapid growth. We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced recruiter with excellent closing skills that will grow our team while giving our candidates a warm and memorable experience.
As Kaia's Technical Recruiter, you will be:
- Proactively sourcing, recruiting, engaging, and maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for all open technical roles across both the US and Europe, including engineering, product, and analytics
- Sourcing: Identifying and targeting passive candidates that could meet the current and future hiring needs through Linkedin and personal networks
- Partnering with our Eng/Tech leadership to understand 2021 hiring needs
- Organizing and conducting 1:1 training with internal team members to identify leads from their network
- Developing a best practice environment for conducting research, and finding new sourcing methods to create innovative search strategies
- Handling interview flow across our ATS (Lever)
- Coordinating pre-briefing and post-interview feedback with interview panels and candidates
- Measuring and improving response and conversion rate metrics for the talent pipeline
- Managing recruiting events such as career fairs and hackathons in order to increase Kaia’s presence across the tech scene
We are looking for somebody who has:
- At least 2 years of experience as an in-house technical recruiter (software) in a fast-paced environment, prior agency experience as a sourcer is a plus
- Strong sourcing and research experience (Boolean search, LinkedIn Recruiter, familiarity with searching through platforms such as Stackoverflow or Github)
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Backend Development, Mobile Development (Android & iOS), DevOps, QA, Data Analytics or Machine Learning.
- Strong business acumen and ability to pick up concepts quickly
Ideally you also have:
- Experience at a high growth tech start up
- Experience working across multiple countries
- Experience working with Lever or any comparable ATS
- A passion for the digital therapeutics space
You'll fit in with Kaia's company culture if you:
- Are user centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- Have a bias for action; the world is complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- Strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a fast-growing organization before (preferred)
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.