New York, NY /
Human Resources /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
We are looking for a Recruiter Coordinator to join our Talent team. As a Recruiter Coordinator at Kaia Health, you will be responsible for multiple aspects of the recruiting experience from candidate scheduling and coordination, new hire orientation, employment branding, and more. Kaia has recently hit a growth spurt - and we are looking for someone excited to help our team expand!
The role responsibilities include:
- Serve as the direct point of contact for all candidates, managing communications and guiding them throughout the duration of their interview process, with a strong focus on providing a strong candidate experience.
- Schedule phone, virtual and onsite interviews for recruiters and hiring managers - and support Recruiter with job postings, assemble interview packets, process reimbursements, prepare offer letters and send new hire packets
- Prepare, post, and manage requisitions in our ATS (Lever) and on external siteProvide regular audits of Lever, Linkedin and other recruiting documents (offer templates, cost centers, etc) to ensure accuracy
- Help us to build diversity sourcing strategies
- Create intuitive and friendly data systems that are meant to scale
- Proactively seek the team's input and enjoy bouncing ideas off of each other
- Support the Kaia internal personal & career development program
- Assist with other ad-hoc projects across the People team
What you need for this position:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage their time efficiently
- Remarkable and responsive customer-service focus, with strong verbal and written communication to both Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Empathetic understanding of the candidate process
- Demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and bias for action in the coordination process
- Ability to take ownership and seek opportunities for enhancing interview workflows
- A Bachelor's degree
- Experience at a high growth tech start up!
- Experience working with Lever & Linkedin Recruiter
- A passion for the digital therapeutics space
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- Are user centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- Have a bias for action; the world is complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- Strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a fast-growing organization before (preferred)
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.