Marketing Program Manager
New York, NY /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
Kaia Health is inviting creative, collaborative, passionate and organized team players to join our expanding marketing team! We’re currently seeking a Marketing Program Manager to be Kaia Health’s internal champion for defining, executing and improving upon our end-to-end user journeys. In this role, you’ll lead the planning, execution and measurement of multichannel campaigns to attract, convert and engage users from participating health plans and employers.
Additional role responsibilities include:
- Manage Kaia’s Gold Standard Communication Plan to drive overall user enrollment and engagement marketing efforts
- Create b2b2c marketing strategies, user journey maps and KPIs for each product vertical with the main goal of user acquisition, activation and sustainable engagement
- Develop, execute and measure account-based marketing programs to continuously evolve and improve the user acquisition/engagement funnel; this includes creating pipeline, increasing conversions, and ultimately engaging users over time
- Create a marketing program portfolio for client success team to onboard new accounts and encourage co-marketing of Kaia Health to their population(s) in need
- Document your program strategies and detailed data-driven test plans
- Help ensure a culture of feedback by establish ways to keep a pulse on user experience(s), and communicate feedback to the product growth, client success, and business development teams to improve user experience, KPIs and market positioning
- Work closely with the extended marketing team to ensure effective design, development and execution of all user enrollment and marketing programs and efforts
- Closely collaborate with product marketing, customer success, coaches and product to ensure alignment on end-user positioning, content and branding
What we’re looking for you to bring:
- 6-8+ years of program (or product) marketing experience, preferably in health tech or consumer marketing in a client facing role
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA or related graduate degree preferred
- A natural ability to solve problems for different persona types that is motivating and changes behavior
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM systems; Hubspot and Braze a plus
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to interact with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience and passion for working on a cross-functional team
- Continuous learner mindset with ability to be proactive and stay organized
- Motivated self-starter comfortable in a start-up environment with fast growth and change of pace
- Authorization to work in the U.S. (required)
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- Are user centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- Believe in data-driven decisions and know how to ask the right questions, then inspire answers with quantitative information
- Enjoy collaborating with an interdisciplinary set of stakeholders
- Strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex, simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.