Partnership Success Manager - Payors/Providers
New York, NY /
Customer Success /
Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and accomplished Partnership Success Manager for payors and providers who has experience working with these stakeholders and transforming conceptual partnerships into concrete, value additive collaboration. This role directly relates to us being able to accomplish our company vision, as it is directly responsible for ensuring the patients who can benefit most from our products hear about it ,are onboarded properly, and adhere to the program in the long-term.
You are responsible for all aspects of partnership success, starting with the implementation of payor and provider partnerships through ensuring these partnerships are successful. You will work along side the customer success team on the below.
The role responsibilities include:
- Scope the phasic introduction of the Kaia product within health plan populations and with provider organizations.
- Design and execute a strategic roadmap for plans and providers in accordance with partnership scope and stakeholder type, while also thinking about their scalability.
- Position Kaia for expansion within the population of interest.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Kaia in ensuring launch dates and project deadlines are met.
- Embed the Kaia product portfolio into our clients’ overall health solution landscape. You are the crucial piece of the puzzle to ensuring the interoperability of Kaia’s solutions with others within the network, in order to deliver on one care continuum for the member
- Participate in product designs, contributing technical insights and formulation of scope and requirements. Communicate to engineering and operations teams when defining and prioritizing features, enhancements, platform improvements, and customer requests.
- Be a crucial liaison between Kaia’s Product and Commercial teams and the implementation / project management teams of our partners.
As part of the Customer Success team but focusing on this customer segment, you will:
- Own relationships with senior leaders from our partners.
- Elaborate on strategies to drive KPIs (user enrollment and retention) by orchestrating different functions within the Kaia organization.
- Maintain and balance the needs of several customers at once at different stages in their life cycle.
- Develop and maintain a regular meeting cadence with our clients to ensure alignment and early problem identificationIntroduce & pitch new features to customer organizations.
- Formulate best practices learned from Kaia’s customer portfolio and ensure best practices are implement with all clients
Within the Kaia organization we expect you to:
- Serve as the “customer’s voice” within the Kaia organization
- Qualify and manage customer requests
- Own our relationship with existing payor and provider customers, end-to-end
- Consolidate customer (B2B) feedback and present findings to Kaia leadership
- You have done it before: 5-15 years of experience in managing healthcare payor and provider relationships.
- You have a strong understanding of healthcare, and of chronic disease management.
- You have a deep understanding of the key stakeholders in healthcare ecosystem (payors, providers, patients), how they work, and how they interrelate.
- Proficiency in implementing and supporting major application packages in or outside of the healthcare industry with a proven track record of successful clinical and business implementations.
- You are excited to pioneer processes and interoperability of digital health platforms in healthcare ecosystem.
- Experience with leading edge practices, tools, and technology as well as working in a regulated environment to include HIPAA and ITGC.
- You are an exceptionally organized person, and consider project management a key strength of yours.
- You are a fast learner and eager to “dive into the deep end,” consistently managing multiple internal and external-facing projects at once
You'll fit in with our company culture if you:
- Are user centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- Have a bias for action; the world is complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- Strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- Are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a fast-growing organization before (preferred)
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Opportunity to shape the future of digital health – one of the fastest growing industries
- A goal that allows you to grow with. We believe we have only built a fraction of what we have imagined
- Work with an experienced founding team (previously founded and scaled Foodora)
- Flat hierarchies, flexible vacation and working times
- Personal development budget of $ 1200 per year
- Free drinks, team events, knowledge sharing sessions
Some other things you will enjoy, specifically thinking about ‘the new normal’ post-COVID19
We have a sustainable, long-term impact: Most Kaianeers chose to work at Kaia and not at other companies simply because they want to have a lasting, positive impact on the world and not just talk about it. Providing remote access to the gold standard in management of chronic conditions already helps hundreds of thousands of users to reduce their suffering and win back quality time with their loved ones.
Flexible working hours: You can manage your day so that it works for you and your family. We are interested in the outcomes of your work, not the face time you spent with work.
Some more benefits listed on our website: https://www.kaiahealth.com/about-kaia/careers/
We value diversity and believe forming teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success.